From Boccaccio’s native village, Certaldo, along ancient roads
to a modern winery producing only high quality wines by French grapes.
The medieval village of Lari and Castelfalfi guide you to the extraordinary
Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa.
- 9:00 Departure from Florence or your location
- 10:30 Guided visit Certaldo
- 11,30 Visit of the winery Villa Pillo and wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at restaurant Il Camino in Gambassi
- 15:00 Guided visit of the medieval villages of Lari and Castelfalfi
- 16:00 Guided visit of the Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa