Badia a Passignano and the Greve town center are the keys to open the world of Gallo Nero. We offer half- and full-day guided tours to Tuscan wineries by private car or mini-bus. The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting, and lunch or a Tuscan snack (merenda). Winery excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice, and can be conducted in your language. Pick-up service from participant's location can also be arranged.
- 9:00 Departure from Florence or your location
- 10:00 Arrival at Greve in Chianti and visit the market square
- 11:00 Visit to the winery Fontodi and wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at Cantinetta di Rignana
- 14:30 Walking along the Antinori vineyards at Badia a Passignano or around the small castle of Montefioralle
- 16:00 Visit the cellars of Casaloste and wine tasting